Last week I got some baby Tilapia fishes & shrimps and a few days ago, I started making a bin for them.
Yesterday I transferred the Tilapia fishes from the aquarium where they were in since last week to their new home. But I had some troubles when filling the bin with water. It was leaking.
So I had to take some of the water out to fix it. I’ve put glue where the water was coming out. I let it dry the whole night.
And today I went to check it and I decided to test it out. I filled it with more water (the fishes stayed in the bin. The water level before the leakage was just right for them).
I kept filling it with water till I got to where I want the water to be. And there was no leakage anymore.
In the bin I’ve put 3 PVC pipes so when they are breeding, they can hide. I’ve also put some gravel in the bottom so they can lay there eggs in it.
I have 2 airstones in the bin. I didn’t know if 1 was enough. So I decided to add another one.
I’ve made something to put their food in from a 2 liter soda bottle.
Now let’s see the Tilapia fishes grow!