But, not everybody has a lot of space at their house. So in this post, I’ll guide you to start growing your potatoes in a smaller space.
Well, the things you need are:
- A large planting pot (see picture)
But you can also buy special bins to grow your potatoes in.
- Potato plants
- Potting Soil
- That’s all you need to start growing your own potatoes.
- First you start by filling the planting pot with a layer of soil of about 10 cm.
- After that, you plant your potato plants in that soil.
- Every time the plants grow about 30cm long, you cover them with more soil. This will help so the plants gives more potatoes. But remember to let the top stick out so they can continue to grow.
- After about 90 days, your potatoes will set flowers. After you see the first flowers, wait 1 month and then you can harvest you worms.