Want to know what’s new in my garden? Well read this post to find out!
- I’ve planted some beans and they are growing very very fast.
- I planted them (using a secret recipe for the soil) on May 31. And yesterday they have already started to germinate. And the seeds that first came out were from plants that take about 7 days to germinate. So I came to the conclusion that the recipe I used works great. And I’ll keep using it.
- I just made some worm tea to water those seeds with to give the seeds extra nutrients for them to grow into healthier and stronger plants.
- The worm compost is almost done. Which is good because I’m building a new and larger bin for them in my greenhouse.
- I’ve also bought a worm factory to grow some worms in there. Those worms will be there so when people order worms, I can easily get to them. The worm factory is also smaller. So the worms will breed in there much faster than they will in their new bin.
- I bought some fish too to put them in the drums so I can use it for my aquaponics system in the greenhouse.
- They are now in an aquarium so they can breed. When I they have their babies, I’ll transfer them to the drums.
- Last week I’ve started building beds to start growing in my greenhouse. I’ve made 3 beds that are two floors.
- One is for a hydroponics system.
- One is for an aquaponics system.
- And the other one is for soil gardening.
Read more about my greenhouse in the upcoming article “Update on my garden #6 (part 2)”!